Wee Memories Challenge #58

May 28, 2011

Happy Saturday, everyone!!  First off...if you are looking for my WPlus9 June Release Day 1 post, please CLICK HERE or just scroll down to the next post. 

I have my card to share with you for Wee Memories Challenge #58, which also happens to be my last as the guest designer this month!  It has been a super fun time, and I am so happy that they asked me!!  The sponsor for this week is May Arts and the challenge today is to use an inspiration photo from somewhere like pinterest or etsy.  I will share that inspiration photo in a moment, but first I will share my card!
"Just Because" supplies: 
Cardstock/Scalloped Die: Papertrey Ink (kraft, white) 
Paper: Glitz Design (Afternoon Muse: Banner, Polka)
Stamps: Glitz Design (Afternoon Muse set) & Papertrey Ink (Asian Fusion set) 
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: dune, old rose) 
Lace: Making Memories
Flower: Prima
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Diecut Machines: Cricut Expression & Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Diecut Cartridge: Storybook by Provo Craft

And here is the inspiration photo that I found on Pinterest for it!! 
I actually plan on going to the fair quite a bit this year, and hope to get some amazing photographs that I can turn all vintage and fun!!  I also REALLY hope that I can find a couple who would want to do their engagement session at the fair...as I think that would be awesome!! 

Well, that is all I have for you for now!! I hope you have a wonderful Saturday! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

5 comments

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥