Thank You So Much

May 24, 2011

Happy Tuesday, everyone.  I hope that your morning is going well so far, and that you have a wonderful day!

Today I have my card for CPS Sketch #219 to share with you, which is also one of my Stamper's Dream cards for the month.  The sketch is a great one for all you label/tag die fanatics out there....like me!  I also used the latest Embellish Tags Color Trends Challenge for my card.  This is an amazing color combo, and I just love how my card turned out for it.  I did not use a hanging tag for my card, but utilized the multiple label cuts as my tag option.  Here is what I created:
 "Thank You So Much" supplies: 
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (vintage cream) 
Paper: Webster's Pages (Life's Portrait 6x6 paper pad)
Stamps: JustRite Stampers (Kindness & You're So Sweet sets)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: antique pewter) & Tsukineko (Versamagic: sea breeze) 
Ribbon: Michael's brand
Trim: craft supply
Flowers: Recollections
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Steel Dies: Spellbinders (Labels Twenty & Parisian Accents)

Instructions:  Fold vintage cream cardstock in half to make card base.  Cut blue paper slightly smaller, then adhere a pink paper block to the front of it.  Add crocheted trim to the bottom of the pink block, then zig zag stitch around the entire it.  Adhere this entire piece to the front of the card.  Stamp the label design & sentiment to vintage cream cardstock, then diecut each one with the proper dies.  Adhere the sea breeze label to the front of the card.  Pleat gray ribbon as shown, and adhere to the middle of the label.  Adhere the sentiment tag to the top of it, and then accent with pearls.  Accent with paper flowers to finish.

I just love how this card turned out!!  And I love the fact that I used up some older Webster's Pages papers.  I adore Webster's, and it seems I hoard it a bit.  I definitely need to stop that, so I am making myself break it out and use it...because that is what it is there for! 

I hope that you have a great day today, and that the sun is shining and you are surrounded in warmth.  ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

7 comments

  1. Шикарная открытка!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea! thank you for sweet comment on my blog :) Your card is beautiful, the details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful Lea!!! I love the beautiful patterned papers that you've used! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥