Wee Memories Challenge #55- Blog Hop!

May 7, 2011

Happy Saturday, everyone!!  I was asked to join the Wee Memories team for the month of May as their guest designer, and my first post starts today!!  It is going to be a fun month!!

Today the challenge is featured as a blog hop!!  You should have arrived here from Sarah Martina Parker's blog, so if you did....you are right on course.  If you just happened upon my blog, and didn't know about the blog hop...then head on over to Jenny Suchin's blog, which is where everything starts off!!

Wee Memories Challenge #54 for today is an acronym, C.R.A.F.T.S., and stands for {Color/Ribbon/Acrylic/Flora/Twine/Stamps}.  I used each item, although I did substitute out some lace in place of ribbon...I figured it was close enough.  I also used FTL #139 from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog.  Here is what I created:
"I Love U" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics (pink) & Papertrey Ink (vintage cream)
Paper/Jewels: Glitz Design (Love Games: Stripe & Love Nest: Damask) 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Smitty's ABCs & Just My Type Too sets) 
Ink: Tsukinko (Versafine: onyx black) & Clearsnap (Pigment: razzberry & Chalk: charcoal) 
Acrylic/Lace: Making Memories
Twine: The Twinery
Flowers: Recollections

The sponsor for this week at Wee Memories is The Greeting Farm, and you can check out the Wee Memories challenge post to see what the wonderful prize is!!  The next step on your blog hop journey is to Anita Recksieder's blog, so be sure to keep hopping along!  I know that I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with!

Well, I better get going for now!  I hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L. 

27 comments

  1. GREAT card! Love all the little details! I love black and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea love the black an pink combo and the details.
    hugs
    doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lea...just found your blog from Glitz Design! Just saying hello and that your work is STUNNING..Take care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the creativity! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this Lea! What a fabulous mix of pretty and sophisticated - it's breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely fabulous!! I love the colors you used and the great choice of embellishments. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the pink & black combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lea! What a stunning card! I love those letters! And that love button! So happy to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very fun design Lea! I love the colours! Congrats on your spot as guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet Lea! I love how you did the sentiment!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful C.R.A.F.T. card, love your card design and all your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card,Lea! Love the overall design and so glad to have you with us for this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card Miss Lea!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Gorgeous color combo, and I love how you used everything on the Craft list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely! I love the font of the alphabet and your bling is extra sparkly, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific card. Love the layout and embellishments! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card Lea. You did a tremendous job and I look forward to the rest of your designs this month

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your card creation - so very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful!! I love the b/w stripes with the bold pink! And the alphabet with the love pebble and sweet little heart and rhinestones....oh so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so beautiful! Love all of it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh LOVE your colour combo and youre pretty button!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lea...this is a gorgeous card! I love that you incorporated baker's twine from The Twinery...It will be featured on The Twinery's FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! I like everything about but especially how you incorporated the alphabet with the love brad.
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥