WPlus9 June 2011 Release: Group Post

May 31, 2011

Hi everyone!!  Just a quickie post right now, because I have had so much going on!!  But, I wanted to share my last card using the June release from WPlus9 called "Pile it On".  It has been a super great week, and I hope that you have enjoyed all the posts so far!!  Be sure to head on over to the WPlus9 store and pick up this fabulous stamp set and matching dies!!

Without further ado....here is my card for the group post tonight!!
"Happy Birthday" supplies: 
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: WPlus9 (Pile It On
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: apricot, coral, pink, peony, turquoise, teal) 
Twine: The Twinery
Jewels: Cosmo Cricket & International Greetings USA
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories 

Be sure to check out what the rest of the amazing WPlus9 designers have created as well...I know I can't wait!! 
Until later,
~Lea L.

5 comments

  1. Super, duper fun! LOVE those bold, bright colors on a field of white, and your exclamation point is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so simple but sweet!!! love the way how you tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea, this is SO fun! Love you loopy, blingy banner!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful & fun!!! I love your style Lea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a playful little banner! Just too cute and great colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥