After a nice break....

March 2, 2008

...I have decided that I want to blog again. Not because I think that everyone out there is just dying to know what I am up to. But, it is nice to have a place to post photos that I like, talk about things going on (even if I am just typing away to myself)...and a place where family and friends can come to catch up. So, I am at it again!

And for my first blog post, I am going to brag on my fellow card gals over at the CPS Blog. It is hard to believe that we have been doing the blog for over a year now! Not only have I met some seriously talented card-makers...but I have made some really awesome and supportive friends as well. Thank you all for such a wonderful and unique friendship!

The first round of sketch #54 will be today at some point! Be sure to check out the first batch of amazing cards HERE!

My card will be up later in the week, but here is a little sneak peak of it!


Time for some lazy Sunday time, just futzing around at my scrapbook desk! Have a fabulous day!

Happy Scrapping,
~Lea

16 comments

  1. Hooray! And I'm am the first post on your new blog. So glad you are up and running again, my friend. Your work is very inpsiring to me... and I could always use cupcakes and sunshine. Perfect.

    P.S. SOMEONE failed to mention they would NOT be at CHA... so here that water bottle sits... unclaimed, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh lea! I am so excited!!!! welcome back to blogging!! :) I LOVE your banner. . .and your title! I am so excited to have a new wonderful place to visit and get to know you better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAY!!! I am so glad you're blogging again. Can't wait to see your CPS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will have a cupcake, pass em this way!!! WOW...I can't wait to see the rest of that card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sneak peek is simply darling - can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your card girl! And I'm totally grinning from ear to ear because your blog is back up!! I love your blog name too! I whole heartedly agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're back blogging Leah. I'm a big admirer of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're back at the blogging, love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, so I do want a cupcake now! Not fair getting those taste buds going with such a cute banner! Can't wait to see the rest of that BABY card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lea!! So glad to see you posting again!! :) LOVE your banner!
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. popped in here to say thanks for popping in to my blog and leaving a comment, and for a cupcake to have with my coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sneak peek is fabulous--can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I am excited you are blogging! I just love your work and I am happy I can "keep up" with what you've got going on. I miss so much over at 2peas. Everything moves so quick.

    Love your sneek peak! Can't wait to see the full picture. :)

    Have a great day!
    Roree

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOO-HOO!!!!!!! So glad you're back Lea...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back to bloggy world Lea...love your banner and your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥