Girly Goodness!!

March 26, 2008

My order finally came from Scrapgal, with a bunch of newly released goodies finally at my fingertips!! Among that was some of the new Claire collection by Elsie....so super cute!! I made this monogram card with it:

I just love pretty girly papers! I pray everyday that I have a little girl whenever we decide to have children. I know, I know....you should just pray that your unborn child be healthy, but I will admit. I really want a girl when we do have kids.

In another not so selfish subject...Casey got his cast off today!! So glad for him! He was definitely ready to be out of that huge thing...so I am doing a little cheer for him! It has to be in a brace for the next month at least....but no more hot and itchy cast. He loves his incision. It is at least six inches long, and is going to leave quite the scar. He thinks it is cool...a battle wound of sort. Boys are so weird....you would never hear a girl excited over something that is going to permanently scar her skin for life. I forgot to ask when he officially gets to start competing in track...he is practicing on the stationary bike right now so he doesn't lose practice hours. Hopefully soon!

Well, tonight I am getting some scrappy time in! I have to do my make-up Provo Craft assignments for February.

Happy crafting,
~Lea

14 comments

  1. This is so cute! You did an awesome job with these papers. To be honest, I wasn't really crazy about this paper line. But seeing your card, I like it a little better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy CUTENESS! How fun---just love it!
    Can't wait to see your PC projects!
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on Melissa's blog and I am so glad I found it. you have some of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen. You are one talented gal! Wow! I love the girly card you did on the last post. I will be back to see more Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful day for you and it included happy mail. Yeah! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. frilly goodness!
    can you say 'shandy' ??? ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an AWESOME card, Lea. I love all the girly goodness going on! Hooray for Casey! Glad the cast is finally off. (BTW, I always wanted a girl, too, but now that I have a boy I have to tell you, being the mom of a little guy is fabulous. I wouldn't have it any other way. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun, happy, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card, way to rock the girl papers. Glad Casey has his cast off! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card, Lea! I always wanted a little girl too. The third time was the charm for us, although our two boys are pretty charming as well ;)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute girly card Lea!
    Girls are so much fun! When the time comes I hope you have a beautiful, healthy little girl:)
    Have a great weekend!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet *girlie* card, Lea! (And I hope you have one! ;-D)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love everything about this!! super cute! that line by elsie is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you did with the Love,Elsie Claire paper !Such inspiring cards you make , Lea !Just brill !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm soooo jealous!! awesome as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥