Glitter me green...it's almost St. Patty's day!

March 16, 2008

Everyone ready to wear their green and wish your fellow man the luck of the Irish? I am so not Irish...but it is a fun holiday to celebrate, even though I don't drink beer! I am going to make shamrock shaped sugar cookies with green frosting today, and bring them to work tomorrow. So, that should be fun!

The sketch for this week is up at the CPS Blog! We are doing Spring and Easter themed cards this week. Here is a little sneak peek of mine...I went with an Irish theme since Monday is St. Patty's day and all:I also got this card done last night, using those super cute stamps designed by Kim Hughes & manufactured by Cornish Heritage Farms. LOVE them. I am not the best stamper in the world...but I did my best! I decided to make it a girl owl, with pink eyeshadow and a pink bow to boot! Tee hee! Thanks again for these stamps Kim....I adore them!

And I got one last Fall card done last night. Different than what I originally had planned, but I think it turned out alright. Not my fave in the bunch...but it isn't horrendous at least! :)


Well, that is about it for me! I need to go get cleaned up, start some cookie dough..and get some more scrapping done. Oh...I did treat myself to some scrappy product this weekend. Scrapgal has gotten in a bunch of new stuff...and I ordered to my heart's content the new Sassafrass Lass, Cosmo Cricket, KI Memories lace papers, and some of the Love, Elsie. Can't wait to get that box in the mail! It is going to be quite the treat!

Happy Sunday,
~Lea

18 comments

  1. Lea you rocked the stamps, LOVE that bow!! Can't wait to see your CPS card looks fun! ;0) Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards, Lea! Your girly owl is adorable :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. that owl is just the cutest thing and I love your fall card, great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your CPS sneak peek looks amazing--can't wait to see the rest of it! The little owl is the cutest; I need to play with that set too. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love that large heart gem above that adorable owl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lea, your little girl owl is so very girly! the colors are marvelous - love her little pink ribbon and of course, the pink eye shadow - cah-ute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously girl your cards ROCK!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, i am LOVING that new set from kim . .. i would love to get my hands on that!!!! And HOW exciting to order all those new goodies - can't wait to see what you create with them!!!! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute! You crack me up with the pink eyeshadow---how darling. Love the peek too!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh they are all so lovely, but I just love the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there!!! THANKS for stopping by my blog!!! I love your stuff....it's all gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sneak peek is looking good!!

    What darling stamps!!! Very cute cards!!

    I was a bit too late ordering the Sass! They ran out of a few sheets. :( It's such fun stuff!! Can't wait to see what you do with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiul...loing those new stamps:)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. okay.
    hello!
    i LOVE that girlie owl card. seriously love it.
    wish i worked with you. i could have gone for a green st. patty's day cookie! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards Lea, Just adore the owl one...that's just toooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥