Strawberries and scrappy goodness!

March 28, 2008

Happy Friday everyone! I hope my fellow family members, friends, and crafters are having an excellent day so far! I am still not feeling so hot...but not much I can do about it other than keep myself doped up on DayQuil and try to ignore it.

First off, I HAVE to share this photo of my little cutie, Sadie. I had forgotten I got this for her as a valentine's day gift...and never gave it to her. SO, she got it over Easter weekend when we were at my parents house. It was the love of her life....for about 30 minutes. And then she chewed a hole in it, and pulled out all the stuffing and squeaker. This is about how long toys last in our house. Then they become lifeless pieces of fabric that they proceed to chew on until they disintegrate, or until I throw them away (more often than not). GROSS...but it is what our dogs like to do.

These are a couple of my make-up projects for Provo Craft for February. This one features the daisy, and some leaves from "A Walk in my Garden" Cartridge, and my Cricut Expression. Other products include Sassafras Lass papers, Westrim Crafts rhinestones, and ribbon from Michael's.

This card features the scalloped cardbase and the moon from the "New Arrivals" cartridge and my Cricut Expression. I also cut out the stars using the "George & Basic Shapes" cartridge. Other supplies include Prism & Bazzill cardstocks, Crate Paper, Doodlebug rhinestones, and a DCVW rub-on. I also had a surprise sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work yesterday! Layle from Scenic Route sent me and some other gals I know two of the newest paper line releases!

So excited...I have the perfect layout in mind for the Grafton papers, and I am so glad I hadn't started it yet! The papers will fit perfectly with it!

I also got some emails for August Scrapbook Trends...five to be exact! Totally excited about that, because I have been hit or miss when it comes to layouts getting picked up by ST. So- yeah for Lea! Tee hee!

Well, that is about it for me today!

Gotta run to a meeting,
~Lea

16 comments

  1. oohhhhh, I really love the goodnight moon card!
    lovely lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your work! that's the cutest card! i am so excited to work with the new scenic route lines too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word...the photo is so sweet...and those projects...YUMMY!!!!! Will you stop tempting me?? UGH! LOL (JK you know I love your fancy schmancy cutting stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creations! the baby card is just so cute! :)thanks for your sweet comments at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh la la---just what I needed to see today! Beatiful and cute all at the same time. Congrats on all of your exciting news and I hope you feel better soon.
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your PC projects! Total cuteness. :) Congrats on the ST requests too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and box!!!

    Go Lea, congrats on the ST emails!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea - thank you for your kind comments on my blog. This is my first visit to yours and I've really enjoyed seeing all your fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous colours on that box, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card ... love the hat on the moon with that big jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow I LOVE the little boxes....they are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lea The moon card is darling and that box...Num!!!

    Love stopping by here for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie! Awesome picture!

    Love your little box and can't wait to see what you create with your new Scenic Route.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sadie is SO adorable, love all these projects.. gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love all your new creations! The baby card sooo sweet & I love your little boxes:) I hope you feel better soon!:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Arrrgghh! I have a Cricut, and I'm pretty sure nothing that lovely has popped out of it yet! What an inspiration you are, Lea, and a HUGE congrats on all of your e-mails. I *love* Scenic Route--can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥