This just further proves...

March 13, 2008

...that i really do have the best dad and brother in the world. :) They surprised me at work after Casey's check-up appointment yesterday, and hand delivered these.

I hear a lot from people that I am such a good daughter, and such a good sister. Honestly...they make it so easy. I am honored to be their daughter and his sister...I love them so much!

Today is our receptionist's birthday, so I got this card done for her. She loves sunflowers, so I thought these BoBunny papers were a good fit!

And one more fall-ish card to show you. I just LOVE that pumpkin image, and it went pretty well with the SEI Madura papers.

And now, time to quit putting off the whole getting tagged thing. I have been tagged by Lizee, Debbie, and now Roree this week....so here are seven random facts about me.

1. I cheered from the age of 8, to the age of 20, having to quit at the end of my sophomore year in college on the UofM coed cheer squad. I suffered an injury that wouldn't allow me to finish my last two years of college on the squad. I still haven't gotten over it.

2. I hate wearing the same clothes for long periods of time. I change about three times a day on average...sometimes more.

3. I could watch the movie Dirty Dancing over and over again without getting sick of it. I am sure I have seen it 100+ times in my lifetime thus far.

4. I pretend that I am a ballerina and dance around my house when I am really bored, and Josh isn't home. Of course, I make sure the shades are TIGHTLY shut.

5. I spend entirely too much time blog surfing....but I love it!

6. I seriously HATE game shows. Family Feud is on my station right now...and I get SO irritated, almost angry, when people don't guess the obvious correct answers. And really...I have no vested interest in the contestants, so why does it bother me so much?

7. And lastly...I had no clue what Dooney & Burke was when my husband bought me my first purse made by them. Now, I won't carry any other brand...LOVE them. I am slowly putting together a collection of purses and bags by them!

Okay...now I guess I tag seven people. So, I am tagging Charity, Laura, Leslie Ashe, Melissa, Keri, Elisa, and Patrice. Play along if you have time ladies!

Only 27 hours and 40 some odd minutes until my weekend starts,
~Lea

19 comments

  1. I love your creations Lea! TFS! :)Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie. . .. this is JUST what i need to further procrastinate! hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comments about your family Lea...how sweet and heartfelt. And I have to agree about the game shows...game shows and reality shows are always on my hit list! Can't stand them...LOL. Your cards are gorgeous. I'm in live with the fall card and that sweet pumpkin image...and the scallop edges are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers...that is very sweet :)

    Beautiful cards...I'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty funny about you dancing around the house and changing at least 3 times a day... Oh my, you're worst than my daughter...LOL!

    Both cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lea!! You are quite the sweetie to get flowers from your dad and brother! How very thoughtful!!!
    I'll play along - but I sure don't know very many bloggers!!!
    hugs, Patrice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEautiful flowers and 2 fabulous cards, I so love your fall card, love the colour of pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards and I too...have watched Dirty Dancing a kazillion times and I can still watch it (which I did because it was on the other night) so that makes it a kazillion and one time I've watched it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards!!! they are just gorgeous. ;) Your family are lucky to have you...gorgeous flowers. (And I spend waaay to much time blog surfing, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are always so beautiful I am in awe. Loved reading your facts :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, Lea!! I've never met you in person, but I can just tell that you are a genuine sweet person!! :) What beautiful flowers!!

    Your cards are always so awesome!!

    Great list of facts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flowers!

    Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey!
    the staz-on ink is supposed to be permanent...but i did tell my friend that i apologize if it washes out :)
    hopefully it doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards and flowers Lea. So fun to learn more about you!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've told you before and I'll tell you again. You just make the most amazingly beautiful cards. Feel free to make one for me. :)

    Aleida

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lea, these are both gorgeous, but that sunflower one is SO perfect! My son would like you--he's a clothes changer too. . . ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are amazing! What an awesome family you have.. SO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your creations =0)
    Thanks a bunch for your comment in my blog =0)
    /Maria

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥