March Provo Craft Projects

March 8, 2008

I wanted to share my March Provo Craft assignments today. I was asked to do a layout, a card, and a home decor project using my Cricut Expression, and the two cartridges that come with it...Plantin SchoolBook, and Accent Essentials.

First up is the layout...yes, that is me almost 6 years ago! So hard to believe...time has just flown! I cut the scallop (1 inch) and the silhouetted flower (2 inches) out with the Accent Essentials cartridge, and the letters (1 inch) for "final" with the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.

Other layout supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill), Paper/letter stickers (Basic Grey), Rhinestones (Westrim Crafts), Pen (Zig Writer- Grey), Ink (Colorbox Chalk Ink- Dark Brown) & Fonts (Porcelain & Century Gothic).

Next up is the card. I used the Accent Essentials cartridge to cut out the border (2 inches), and the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge to cut out the "for you" letters (3/4 inch).

Other card supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill), Paper (American Crafts), Sticker (7Gypsies), Rhinestones (Doodlebug), & Corner Rounder (EK Success).

And last, my home decor item. Now, these are not my specialty by any means, but I am happy with how it turned out! I cut out the letters at 1 inch with the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge, and the heart at 1.5 inches with the Accent Essentials cartridge.

Other home decor supplies: Frame (Target), Cardstock (Bazzill & Doodlebug), Paper (Urban Lily), Rub-ons (Doodlebug), & Rhinestones (Westrim Crafts).

Well, I am in the middle of baking cupcakes for my little cousin Kyla. I can't wait to get some super cute photos of her and her brothers today at the Children's Museum, the Carousel, and eating some cupcakes! Should be super cute!

Have a fabulous Saturday,
~Lea

18 comments

  1. OMG Lea your creations are fabulous. I just LOVE your layout you look so beautiful on your Wedding day. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful creations. Hope you have a fabulous weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty!
    as are your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful creations Lea, as usual :)

    http://paperhugs.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was going crazy for a moment because last time I checked you weren't blogging. Glad I checked again. Love your work !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' your projects especially that LO! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely projects :) thought I'd drop by and say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous stuff, wtg on the home decor and you look beautiful in your lo. Have a great Sunday. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. a lovely LO and your cards are unusual too.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That layout is gorgeous! DANG I wish I had a wide format printer. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creations!! Love how you always incorporate gems. When I see your projects and those gems, I just give a happy sigh of contentment. Your projects always make me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lea is that nice????? I don't own a cricut and do not want to HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!!! LOL These projects are SUPERB! I love the Home Dec...so BOLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All are gorgeous, Lea, but that wedding spread is sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh...sigh....these are all so beautiful Lea---how I adore your style!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your blog - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥