Who gives a hoot?

March 15, 2008

I do! My friend, Kim Hughes, sent me a lovely RAK that just so happened to be in the mail when I got home yesterday. It is one of her newly released stamp sets "U R A Hoot" by Cornish Heritage Farms...and a set that I had been coveting since I saw it previewed on her blog! Thank you so much Kim...I am going to break them out and use them today!!!


And the last batch of cards were loaded on the CPS blog last night! More really great cards by some really amazing ladies! Go check them out! Here is my card-


And lastly, Josh got home late last night!!! Yeah! We are so glad he is home...the dogs wouldn't leave his side, it was so cute! He got in at about 11:15pm, but then had to wait for his checked luggage. Let's just say that Missoula International Airport doesn't have the fastest baggage claim service...but last night was better than the last time Josh flew home. Poor Josh...had to be at work at 6:30am for a team meeting...so he didn't get a ton of sleep last night. But, thankfully he doesn't have to work the rest of the day, so he can come home and just chill.

That is all for today...have a happy Saturday,
~Lea

8 comments

  1. What a nice birthday card, love the touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok not only is the card FAB but I can't wait to see what you do with the stamps...get STAMPING! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is officially my all-time favorite card! It's sweet as can be! Glad you're all back together.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab RAK to receive! I'll be sure to come back and see what you've done with the stamps. Your card is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course your card rocks, Lea!
    and that stamp set is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling Lea! Very fun & festive:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home Josh, love that card! Can't wait to see what you do w/the stamps. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an amazing RAK to get!! so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥