Spring ahead to...fall?

March 12, 2008

Aww yes....the beginning of spring always mean it is time to start making....fall cards?

I think this Sasafrass Lass paper is supposed to be some sort of flower...but I thought they kind-of looked like pumpkins...so I used them for fall anyways!

And then a simple Back to School card featuring a Hambly rub-on. Love the simplicity of this for some reason.


So, that is how I spent most of last night. I did watch One Tree Hill from 8-9p, but other than that I scrapped the night away and loved on the pups a bit. I am surprised that I got as much sleep as I did last night. The pups are normally at attention at every noise on the first night Josh is gone. But, not the case last night...so that is nice. I normally have to deal with a slew of barking the first night he is gone.

Josh is having a great time in Minneapolis, and I am so glad. He has agreed to put any career moves on hold until Casey graduates from high school, so I can be part of all of it. He has been in the same position now for 6 years...so I am sure it can be monotonous at times. I think this new thing he is part of will help that, and will start giving him ideas of where he wants to go next in the company...which is awesome!

In some scrappy news...there are more cards posted at the CPS Sketch Blog for this week's sketch, and Melissa did a GREAT bow tutorial on Monday. Be sure to check it out...your bow tying will never be the same!

That is all I have for now. I know some people have tagged me, and I am not ignoring you. I will just have to do it an a post later this week!

Here's to some gorgeous spring weather today,
~Lea

16 comments

  1. All these cards are so perfect Lea, lovin the tree themes! How great that you get to stick around and watch your little bro grow up! Your such a cool sister. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each card is wonderful ... love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so I love every single one of those!! Fall is my favorite season, so maybe it has to do with that a little bit. But these are all gorgeous cards! The beauty of fall one is my favorite with all those swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you email me at momtwoangels@yahoo.com? I can't reply to your post on my Blogger blog.
    Angelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. And thank you for the kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, what amazing and lush colors in these cards! I LOVE that bright orange tree...it's rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a very productive evening. I especially like that first card with the fall colors and graphic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh so beautiful--all of these!
    When is your book coming out, huh?
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous, Lea! So inspirational.

    Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog. Have a great day! ~Roree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Lea! You got a LOT done! I agree--that swirly one reminds me of a pumpkin vine too--it's absolutely lovely--that *all* are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Lea - you do indeed know how to work the bling! btw, what type of tool do you use to place your bling just so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lea thanks for the sweet comment! Your cards are absolutely stunning! can I add you to my blog roll?
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lea, I LOVE those cards! You rock th bling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW girl! You are soooooo talented! I love how you work with paper. These cards ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what happened to summer! lovely fall cards though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥