Blog Candy...

March 10, 2008

I don't have any of my own projects to post tonight, but about every week I check out this blog called "Print & Pattern". It is just full of inspiring items....TONS of them. Here is some total eye candy that I found on the blog tonight...be sure to check out their actual websites for the full collections. It is all so freaking cute!

Cards- Great Oaks:

Cards- The Carte Postale 2 "Mirabelle" collection:
Cards- NineteenSeventyThree "The Good Life":


Cards- NineteenSeventyThree "Catalina Estrada":

Do you see any of the newest trends in scrapbooking in these items? I sure do!

Happy Monday night,
~Lea

8 comments

  1. oooh i heart print and pattern!
    they always have a yummee inspiration. thanks for the yummee eye candy:)

    btw you've been tagged!
    check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great links!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! the '1973' brings back memories! and I see the trends, too! tfs, Lea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cool stuff!!! can't wait to see your card for the cps sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a neat blog- thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just been over to see print and pattern, so much lovely stuff. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool stuff....this is what I love about the internet and blogs!! BTW...youve been tagged by me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥