"Bows and Holly" Lawn Fawn Sneak Peek!

October 3, 2010

Happy Sunday everyone!  Did you have a wonderful WCMD?  I sure did.  I only got a couple of cards done, but I also watched college football with my hubby and did a senior portrait shoot during the evening.  All three of our teams won today...so YAY for the Auburn Tigers, Montana Grizzlies, and Carroll College Fighting Saints!!

Today I have my very first Lawn Fawn Sneak Peak to share with you!!  The stamp set is called "Bows and Holly", and it is a SUPER cute Christmas stamp set!  I can't wait to sit down and use it some more!  Here is the card that I came up with for today:
"Merry Christmas" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics & The Paper Company
Paper: GCD Studios
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Bows and Holly) 
Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black) & Clearsnap (Pigment: cranberry) 
Twine: Darice Inc. 
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs
Corner Rounder: EK Success 

Instructions:  Fold kraft cardstock in half to make the card base, and round the bottom corners.  Round the bottom corners of a red cardstock block, and adhere to the front of the card.  Stamp the presents and sentiment directly to a white cardstock block.  Stamp the presents to green & striped patterned papers, and to red cardstock.  Cut out and paper piece each present as shown.  Adhere the stamped white cardstock block to the front of the card.  Tie three bows from natural twine, and adhere to the top of each present.  Accent each twine bow with a lime green jewel.

Be sure to check out the other Lawn Fawn designers and see what they came up with as well!!  
Tiffany Johnson- http://tiffguam.com/ 

 I hope that you have a wonderful Sunday! I will be back soon with another Lawn Fawn sneak peek, and probably some other things too!  Tee hee!  Have a great day! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

14 comments

  1. Love this card! The twine bows and the paper pieced gifts are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply fabulous and so festive! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Lea! Great job with that fantastic stamp set! Really love it!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! Love the twine bows on the gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Happy World Card Making Day!

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool how you did the double bow thing. very cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lea. Lea. Lea! :)
    Love it. Like a whole lot.
    Like so much that there there isn't just a big smile on my face.
    Like there is a big honkin' huge smile.

    Well done!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea, this is AWESOME!!! I'm so honored to be serving with you on the LF Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute! I love the bows and gems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. too, too cuuuuuuute my friend, love the twine bows, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both cards!! Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card.. I so love this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bow on this stamp - it's so cheerful. Adding the twine and gems makes it even perkier. Simple but great bang for your buck.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥