Glittery & Pearled Flowers...

October 1, 2010

...that is what I have to share with you today!  It is my card for this week's CPS Sketch 186, and I loved using the sketch this week.  I took a bit of creative liberty with it, but I still think you can tell that my card derived from the sketch.  Here it is:
"Together" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Making Memories
Rub-on: Creative Imaginations
Flowers: Recollections
Pearls: Zva Creative
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Glitter: DecoArt
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Instructions:  Fold aqua cardstock in half to make card base, and round the bottom corners.  Round the bottom corners of a pink floral paper block, and adhere it to the front of the card.  Round the bottom corners of a cream cardstock block, and add the rub-on sentiment to the bottom of it.  Coat the flowers in spray adhesive and cover in glitter.  Shake off the excess glitter, and adhere the flowers to the top of the card.  Accent the flowers with pearls.  Tie a bow from dotted ribbon, tuck in between the flowers on the right side, and accent the top with a pearl.  Add three pearls to the rub-on sentiment.   

You may have noticed, but I changed my blog color back to white.  Even though my images look better on black, I just prefer the clean look of a white background.  So- I will just deal with it!! Tee hee! 

I also have a winner to announce for my Skipping Stones Design "Wise Men" stamp giveaway.  Drumroll please....the winner is:
  So, Kelley...the random number generator picked you...picked you!  Tee hee!  Email me your address information to jnllawson @ bresnan.net.  (Sorry about the spaces...but I get enough junk mail as it is!)  

Well, that is all I have for today.  Tomorrow is World Card Making day...and I will have a fun announcement and a card to share with you.  So, hop on back over!!  ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

13 comments

  1. such a pretty card! I love the sentiment & the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... you are right! Definitely put a smile on my face! Woo Hoo! Thank you Lea!! :) Your card is just beautiful!! I expect nothing less when I visit you! Can you make a bad card? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous card!! Love the flowers!! Great picture too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Kelly!

    WOW, that card is sooooo gorgeous!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girlfriend this is gorgeous!! The flowers are amazing and the glitter and pearls that you added are simply divine! I'm also officially in love with that polka dot aqua ribbon! Have a great weekend and enjoy World Card Making day!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, just dripping with sweetness! I love the glitter and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lea I just love this card... Hope all is well with you and family.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card and congrats on Lawn Fawn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how yummy are those flowers! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card! I love the glitter and pearls on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could this card be any prettier? You, my dear Lea, are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥