{Lawn Fawn + It's in the Bag} get together

October 20, 2010

Happy Wednesday, my friends!  I hope the middle of the week finds you in good spirits so far!!  Today the Lawn Fawn team has joined up with etsy shop "It's in the Bag" to bring you some fabulous holiday treat ideas!

Michelle Philippi is the owner of It's in the Bag, and she is joining us as well, using some fabulous Lawn Fawn product!  So, be sure to check out her blog too!  I chose to use the Black Paper Lunch Bag for my project, because I decided Halloween was the theme I wanted to use!  The day is right around the corner, and this cute little decorated bag and matching card could easily be made in mass for your kid's class, your workplace, or for any party you might be throwing or attending!
Hallween Treat Set supplies: 
Bag: It's in the Bag etsy shop
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Heebie Jeebies set) 
Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black)  & Clearsnap (Chalk: charcoal)
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper/Glitter: Making Memories
Jewels: Glitz Designs (large black) & Doodlebug Designs (small black) 
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Adhesive Tape: Scor-Tape

Here are a couple more images of the set.  {I also did this set for the Just Us Girls 55- color challenge, and the Splitcoast Stampers CAS89 challenges.}: 
Be sure to check out the other Lawn Fawn designers and see what they came up with as well!!  
Tiffany Johnson- http://tiffguam.com/ 
I hope you enjoyed my cute little Halloween treat set today!!  I am going to get going for now...I hope you have a wonderful day! ♥♥♥ 
Until later,
~Lea L.  

11 comments

  1. Very cute! I love the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Halloween projects! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! It's time for another challenge at Papercraft Star and we hope that you will consider using your creative talents to join us for our "Thank You" theme! We are currently accepting applications for our Design Team too and It's also not too late to sign up for our $25.00 gift certificate drawing! Hope you visit us today! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute! Love the little spiders dropping down on the card. Fun treat bags! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm not a big spider fan, but who can resist these cuties? This is such a cute card, and I love how you used the JUGs colors for it! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know those bags could gather like that and be tied and still look decent! And the coordinating web card with that great glitter line is just yummy. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun gift set.. Love your spooky spiders..The webs on the printed paper looks awesome :)..You have a very inspirational blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This is the cutest Halloween gift set!!!! LOVE IT! Great use of the challenge colors :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great set! I'm hoping to make some halloween cards today, so thank you for the inspiration. :) How did you do the spider web background? Is that the Hero Arts stamp? I love it and was wondering how to recreate it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥