"Frosties" Lawn Fawn Sneak Peek!

October 5, 2010

Happy Tuesday, my friends!!  Today I have another fabulous sneak peek to share with you from Lawn Fawn.  This stamp set, called "Frosties", is awesome!!  I absolutely LOVED playing with it, and I see many more cards in my "frosty" future.

I used Twisted Cards sketch #27 for this card, which is a really fabulous sketch.  Be sure to check it out!  And since I used the wintry themed colors of blue and silver yesterday...I decided to go a little different today.  What do you think of red, kraft & green for a winter card?  I think it works fabulously!  Tee hee!
"Let it Snow" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Imaginisce
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Frosties) 
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: frost white, dune, cranberry) 
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Metal: craft supply
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs
Felt/Eyelet Lace Die: Papertrey Ink
Border Punch: Fiskars
Diecut Machine(s): Cuttlebug & Cricut Expression by Provo Craft
Diecut Cartridge: Storybook by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Cut and fold patterned paper in half to make card base.  Stamp a snowflake background to kraft cardstock, and ink the edges with white ink.  Punch a border from red snowflake paper and adhere to the right side of the kraft block.  Cut the label from red & white cardstock at 2 3/4" and 2 1/2" using the Cricut Expression and Storybook cartridge.  Layer the labels together, and stamp the snowflakes and sentiment to the top.  Adhere the sentiment label to the kraft block.  Tie ribbon to the block, underneath the sentiment.  Accent the bow with a metal snowflake & a red jewel.  Adhere the entire block to the front of the card.  Diecut the eyelet lace border from felt using the Cuttlebug and border die. Adhere it to the right side of the ribbon, and accent with red jewels.
Be sure to check out the other Lawn Fawn designers and see what they came up with as well!!  
Tiffany Johnson- http://tiffguam.com/ 

Don't forget about all the giveaways going on at the Lawn Fawn blog as well!  Here is a post list: 
Don't you just LOVE this adorable stamp set?!!  I can admit...it makes me smile. :)  Well, that is all I have to share with you today!!  I hope that your Tuesday is a great one!  ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

16 comments

  1. Your card is SOOOOOOOOO pretty! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh mistake =) So once again:
    This card is so beautiful and so funky, would love to get christmas mail like that!

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute holiday card. I like the patterned paper, the white snowflakes on kraft and the embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking card you did a great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card, love how you always add the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one Lea, but then again I love all of them. Your a great designer but even a greater daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww....thanks mama!! You are the best mom in the world!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lea, your card is amazing !!!! I love that white border... and gems! How cool is that your mom leaves you a sweet comment!!!! Hugs from Illinois!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DARLING!!! This card is wonderful, Lea! The Frosties set looks super! I also love the PTI die you used with the felt. You're awesome, girlie!!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...amazing card, Lea. What a striking color combo. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab card, Lea! I love the bling and the color scheme is "genius"! LOL! Love all the details and the stamps work so well with the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at twisted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute...love all the stamping and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! It's like the ultimate Christmas card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh fabulous card. love the papers you used with the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. White snowflakes look great. Love all the fun stuff you put in this card.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥