Skipping Stones Design Release Day Blog Hop

October 15, 2010

I feel like the worst blogger in the world!!  I haven't posted since last Wednesday!  I have been super busy editing photos lately, and now I am getting everything ready to completely revamp my website...and all of that takes a lot of time.  My card making has had to take a bit of a back seat.  BUT...I do have a card to share with you today for the Skipping Stones Design Release Day blog hop!  Two new stamp sets will be released today, Cancer Schmancer & Grunge.  Today we are featuring the Cancer Schmancer stamp set on our cards for the blog hop.  SSD will be donating $4 to the Komen Foundation for every Cancer Schmancer stamp set that is sold during the month of October...so be sure to pick it up if the set tickles your fancy.  Without further ado, here is my card for the blog hop:
"Feel God's Love..." supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Skipping Stones Design (Cancer Schmancer set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: torquoise, razzberry) 
Paper Frill/Button: Doodlebug Designs
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Twine: Darice Inc.
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Diecut Machine: Cricut Expression by Provo Craft
Diecut Cartridge: Storybook by Provo Craft

Alright...now to the deets on the blog hop.  For a complete list of the blog hop, head on over to Skipping Stones Design.  Great for if you get lost along the way!

You should have arrived on my blog from Shannan's blog.  If you didn't...go to step one to start the blog hop!

After commenting, you are on your way to Karen's blog to continue with your hop! Enjoy!  ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

18 comments

  1. This is lovely, Lea! It's such a cheerful card. Love the pearls and tiny butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright colors on this are wonderful...sure to cheer someone up instantly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright, upbeat colors of this card!!! Great job Lea!! Sorry I didn't respond to your email. I would love to get together with you and stamp!!! When you are done with your website!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspiring message and love the bright cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWEE girl, this is STUNNING! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lea this is such a sweet card! Don't you just love the little butterflies? Wild about that button too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your card is gorgeous, Lea! I'm simply in love with these beautiful, bright colours1

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I just adore your work! This is so bright and happy I just want to keep looking at it!
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous...love all the cosmo cricket paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Wow! Wow and wow! Love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your cards are always so colourful and lively! makes me smile everytime I visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is all types of AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors of this card. Very bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely LOVE this card and the bright fun colors with those butterflies! Love how the sentiment is front and center!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! I love the bright and vibrant colors of this card! Sooo very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥