{Lawn Fawn Presents} Lunar Lights Sneak Peek, pt. 2

February 8, 2011

Hey there, everyone!  Today I have my card for day two of the Lawn Fawn sneak peek of "Lunar Lights".  This 4x6 set will be available at 12:01am on February 10th, and it is definitely going to be a must have in your Lawn Fawn collection!

Yesterday I went with pretty and feminine on my card...a garden party theme essentially.  Today I went with clean and graphic to showcase how versatile the set really is.  AND...I went with a rainbow theme.  One of my faves, and I haven't done it in awhile.  Without further ado, here is my card!
"Shine Brightly" supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (white)
Stamps/Twine: Lawn Fawn (Lunar Lights set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: scarlet, orange, canary, lime, turquoise, heliotrope, violet) & Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black) 
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs (colored) & Zva Creative (clear) 
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Instructions:  Fold white cardstock in half to make card base, and round the bottom corners.  Stamp the lanterns across the card front in a rainbow pattern.  Adhere a strip of twine across the top of them, and accent each end with a twine bow.  Add clear jewels to each bow middle and to the top of each lantern.  Stamp the sentiment and shine below the lanterns, then accent with jewels in a rainbow gradient in between them.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Lawn Fawn design team created for sneak peek #2 of Lunar Lights too!  It is sure to be amazing! 

And there are a couple of chances to win this set and more, so follow the following links and read the instructions on how to be eligible! 

Until later,
~Lea L.

11 comments

  1. This is awesome, Lea! I love how the bright lanterns and gems 'pop' against the white card base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good golly, I love this card, Lea. It is so darn cheery and fun! Two thumbs up with a big fat smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Lea - I'm addicted to all things rainbow just now. Your card is really inspiring me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shiny and bright card! I like it a lot.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Love the bright colors, of course, and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so much color and bling! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this card just pops right off the screen! Those gems looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love your rainbow of lanterns, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the rainbow theme!!!! This is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooo cute, just bought the set this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!! I love when you do the rainbow cards!!! Always look so perfect :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥