CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Guest Spot

October 2, 2014

Happy Thursday, friends!!  As you read this...I am getting ready to fly out for a weekend of fun in Orlando with Josh.  We are going to check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios for a couple of days, and we are so excited!!!   It will be nice to just get away from Fargo for a few days as well.

Awhile back I won a challenge at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, and Michele asked if I would like to do a guest spot on their blog.  I was happy to oblige, and this clean & simple card is what I created for today!
I used the "Breathe" stamp set, and combined it with CAS(E) this Sketch #94. The sketch was perfect to use the beautiful paint brush from the stamp set, and I am loving the little bit of gold that I've added in the sentiment.



I hope that you enjoyed my card today!!  I will have another post scheduled for Saturday, with a fun challenge from Winnie & Walter for World Card Making Day!  I hope you'll stop by & play along!

Until later,
~L.

4 comments

  1. Love the colors and the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..... beautiful colors with the perfect touch of sparkle! A great way to use CTS #94!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so jealous -- I would love to visit the Harry Potter world at Universal Studios! Enjoy!
    I didn't realize you were in Fargo -- I'm a few hours north of you in southern Manitoba & will be travelling through Fargo to go to the Women of Faith conference in Minnepolis in two weeks (we're stopping for lunch at West Acres. ;) )
    You card is fantastic -- I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yummy colors and touches of gold--awesome take on the sketch!
    Enjoy your vacation, Lea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥