Winnie & Walter October Release - Day 2

October 29, 2014

HI blog friends!!  The next few days are pretty crazy on my blog here with two different releases going on.  If you are looking for my Lil' Inker Designs release day 1, CLICK HERE or just scroll through this post to the next one. 

Next up is release day 2 for Winnie & Walter.  Today we are featuring the following stamp sets:
  • Mini Scenery: Into The Woods
  • Scenery: Big Bang Flurries
  • Winter Woodland

You can win these stamps sets by following the commenting instructions on today's post at the Winnie & Walter blog!  For my card, I went really neutral with my card and kept it in the kraft & white zone, with a pop of gold.  The sentiment is from a stamp set that we will be sharing with you later this week!!  Here is my card!
To create my little scene, I stamped the Into the Woods scenery to a block of kraft cardstock using white pigment ink.  After letting the ink dry, I then stamped & heat embossed the flurries to the top of it using pearl embossing powder.  I love how subtle it looks!!  I stamped & heat embossed the stag on vellum using gold glitter embossing powder, then fussy cut it.  After that I just layered everything together to the card front.



Be sure to check out what the rest of the Winnie & Walter Talent created with our featured products, as I am sure it is going to be a treat!  I'm going to make myself a latte & do the same!

I will be back tomorrow, sharing more projects with our new products!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

Until later,
~L.

P.S. I have started my Lea Lawson Creates Facebook page in order to separate my personal Facebook profile from my crafting.  This is a great way to follow my work on Facebook without having to personally be friends....I am paring my Facebook friends list down to just family & close friends in the next couple of months.  If you want to keep in touch with me on Facebook, I would love for you to like my page, and then turn on the notifications!!  (To do that just click on the drop-down menu in the same place you clicked the "Like" button first.)  I will link up my blog posts, post images of all my projects, ask fun crafty questions so we can get to know each other better, etc.  It is all part of wanting to be more intentional in all the avenues of my life, and I actually think this will help me get to know my crafting friends better. :)

14 comments

  1. Oh my goodness what a lovely card! I just adore the gold deer with those wooden buttons. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold and woodgrain? Perfect!! Love your card, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this the kraft wood grain and gold are perfect together :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic card, Lea! I love the neutrals paired with the gold. This is really beautiful. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the deer and the gold embossing. Looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that golden deer. Must have, must make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Such an inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job combining so many stamp sets, Lea! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card! I think I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunningly beautiful card. I love the gold with the natural colours -so beautiful. These new W&W stamps are definitely on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are stunning, simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, awesome, stunning.... (BTW told all my crafty friends about your sale...)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥