Mama Elephant October Challenge

October 1, 2014


Happy October, blog friends!! Seriously...can you believe there are only three months left in 2014?!  I felt like I was saying Happy New Year just a few weeks ago!!!  

The first day of the month means there is a new Mama Elephant challenge, and this month we are doing an Anything Goes theme!!  So basically....use your ME goodies on a project & link it on up!!!  I created a cute little Halloween card using the Mama Elephant "Bootastic" stamp set, and some My Mind's Eye "Frightful" goodies!
I just love that cute little witch!  I used the sketch at The Challenge #15 to start my design process, and just went from there.  It also fits the The Card Concept #20 color challenge of black, orange & white.  Because I am a product oriented stamper, I always try to choose paper products that will compliment the stamps I'm using....so I thought that the cute pumpkin paper matched that adorable witch perfectly!! 

Here are the rules for playing along with us in this month's challenge:
  • Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
  • Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source provided
  • Your entry must link back to this blog post along with the graphic image
  • Winner gets featured and a stamp set of choice
  • Deadline is August
  • Link up using the Inlinkz on the bottom of the October challenge post
  • Have fun, stamp, stamp, stamp!!!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the challenge team has created for this month's challenge as well!

Melania Deasy
Lea Lawson - you are here
Lorraine Marasigan
Alice Wertz

Thanks for checking out my post today...I hope that you will join us this month for our Anything Goes challenge!!

Until later,
~L.

5 comments

  1. Totally adorable! Love the pumpkin paper you paired her with and those little sparkly stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this card <3 just so delightful to the eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love and ADORE this! Sweet pieces and embellishments with super stamps so adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge, so FAB that you were inspired and that you shared with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness this is adorable! Love the glitter pumpkins and the papers and the twine accent. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so totally fun, I would have been tempted to colour her in but the line art works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥