MME Chipboard Week!

October 7, 2014

Hey there, blog friends!  Well, I am back home from Orlando & freezing my little rear off in Fargo again! Lol!  Okay- it's not THAT bad, but compared to Florida...  We had a great time together on our mini vacation, and Universal was really fun!  We loved the Harry Potter sections, but they were quite busy.  So- while we did check out everything at least once in it...we also spent a lot of time in the other areas of the park that were far less crowded.

It is Chipboard Week on the My Mind's Eye blog, and today I am sharing a couple of cards using chipboard & products from the Jubilee "Mint Julep" collection.  I focused on the beautiful banner & bicycle pieces in collections chipboard pack.  Check them out!
I posted a little about my design process on the MME blog, so check that out to read more.  I created this with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Transport" challenge in mind...the bicycles were a perfect fit!!  Don't you just love all the layers of doilies as well?!  My fave!!



I hope that you enjoyed my cards for today...and be sure to check out the My Mind's Eye blog all week long for chipboard inspiration!

Until later,
~L.

6 comments

  1. I adore doilies, and therefore love these! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought of using doily with bikes...but you sure nailed this, Lea! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Transport It” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous cards do love the gold doilies.
    Thanks you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold doily it's fantastic because gives sparkling light to the card! great chipboards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!! I love the doily's behind the bikes and the fun use of the patterned paper. Lovely cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look vintage chic. adore everything you do, but this one just sparkles and gleams!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥