"Afternoon Muse" Cards

January 29, 2011

Happy Saturday, everyone!!  I hope that you are having a great weekend so far.  We had a super fun night with our friends last night...tips & tots at the Bodega, and then games at Grant's place.  Our friends Ashley & Jesse brought over their new little puppy, and he is just SO sweet!!

Today I have cards to share with you using the NEW "Afternoon Muse" collection by Glitz Design!  LOVE this line...it was so much fun to play with!

I would love to hear what you think of the new line and these cards...so leave me a comment!  And don't forget that you still have time to win the three latest Glitz Design collections!  Follow these links and follow the posting instructions!


Well, I better get going for now...I need to get ready to head over to "Glam Jam" at the university event center...our friend's daughter is in a cheer competition there!  It is going to be so cute to watch...she is on the mini's squad! 
Until later,
~Lea L.

7 comments

  1. These cards are GORGEOUS! I love the whole Afternoon Muse collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...GORGEOUS! I will definitely have my eye out for those papers!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are stunning, Lea. You did a wonderful job with the new Glitz papers.

    Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow - these cards are stunning little works of art..so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥