"Laced with Grace" Cards

January 30, 2011

Happy Sunday, friends!!  I hope that your weekend has been a great one so far! Yesterday we went and watched our friend's daughter compete at a cheerleading competition put on by the UofM Griz cheerleaders called "Glam Jam".  Man...it brought back so many great memories!  Sammi did SO great and she was SO cute....she was on a mini's team, which is the youngest and the cutest!  We stayed and watched the rest of the competition, and I was so back in my element.  I kept thinking of how fun it would be to do if we ever have a little girl.  The Griz cheerleaders did a little exhibition at the end...in a uniform that I wore when I cheered there...and it just brought me back.  I cheered for 12 years of my life, and they were the best years of my non-married life.

Anyways...today  I want to share the cards that I made for the Glitz booth at CHA using "Laced with Grace" papers!  Hope you like them!
Don't forget that you still have time to win the three latest Glitz Design collections!  Follow these links and follow the posting instructions!  You have until midnight tonight!


Until later,
~Lea L.

6 comments

  1. What a lovely set of cards you've made!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea, your Glitz cards are just gorgeous done with collection! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say 'your cards are gorgeous done with the Laced with Grace collection'. Yes, that's why there is a "Preview" button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Each one is such a work of pure fabulousness!!! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥