JustRite Week at Stamper's Dream {Day 3}

January 12, 2011

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope that the middle of the week finds you having a good one so far!  I've been busy getting some card projects done, editing photos, and continuing to clean and purge my house of the things we don't use or need any longer.  It is quite a task, but will be so awesome once I am finished.

This week has been JustRite week at Stamper's Dream...so for the next couple days you will see my cards featuring some of the latest JustRite product on it.  You will recognize this flower from my post last week...I seem to have a crush on it, because now I want to gravitate towards using it every time I stamp!!  I also used Viva la Verve Sketch #2 for it!
"Thinking of You" supplies: 
Cardstock: The Paper Company (cream) 
Paper: Glitz Design (Love Nest: Block, Damask, Stripe) 
Paper Frill: Doodlebug Designs
Stamps: JustRite (Mother Nature's Gifts & Sympathy Nested Sentiments)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: chestnut & Chalk: ice blue) 
Embossing Powder: Stampendous! (clear) 
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Pearls: Kaiser Craft 
Glitter: DecoArt & Ranger Stickles
Circle Cutter: Creative Memories

Instructions:  Fold cream cardstock in half to make card base.  Trim blue patterned paper and adhere to the front.  Cut a block of pink damask paper and a strip of yellow striped paper.  Adhere a light blue scalloped paper frill to the bottom of the yellow striped paper, and adhere to the damask paper front.  Tie ribbon around the left side, and adhere the entire block to the front of the card using foam adhesive.  Cut a circle from cream cardstock, ink the edges, and adhere to the front.  Stamp and heat emboss two flowers to pink damask paper, and cut out the necessary pieces.  Glitter the flower that will be the bottom layer.  Give the top layer petals some dimension, and adhere to the glittered bottom layer.  Accent with pearls and adhere to the middle of the circle.  Stamp the sentiment to a cream cardstock strip, ink the edges, and accent with pearls.  Adhere the sentiment tag to the front, tucking the left side in behind the flower with dimension.  Accent the middle of that flower with glitter Stickles.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Dream Team posting today! 

 I also wanted to thank you for all the kind comments on my last post, Cozy Winter Birthday!  They were all so sweet!  I was named one of the Trigger Targets at Moxie Fab with that card...so that is pretty cool! Here is my sweet badge of honor! Tee hee! 
And on that fabulous note, it is time for me to sign off!  I hope that you have a super wonderful day today! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

12 comments

  1. Beautiful. Love the layout too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors and that glittery flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Lea! I love the colors and the glittery flower is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on the Trigger Target. Fun!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever use of that flower! Beautiful card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful in every detail! I love the way you used the flower and glittered it in all the right places. And your gorgeous paper choices show it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glittered flower with pearl accents! Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty - I love all the layering.
    Nice job!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. You use just the right amount of Stickles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous, Lea! I LOVE the sparkly flower!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥