A Sunday full of {Love Games}

January 23, 2011

Happy Sunday everyone!!  I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend so far!  We went to a late birthday dinner on Friday night with my parents, Casey and his girl Tara at Lydia's in Butte.  And then headed back to my parents house for the night, and went ice fishing yesterday!  Well, I didn't ice fish....but I did take lots of photos.  Which I will share at some point...once I actually have the time to upload and edit them.

Today it is back to my craft room to work on more stuff that needs to get done for CHA.  I did want to share with you the final Glitz Design release for Winter CHA.  It is called "Love Games", and matches an older line pretty well called "Distressed Couture".  Click on the photo to take you to the Glitz blog...where you can comment to win all three new Glitz collections.  Be sure to check out all three of the posts!!
Sorry my blog has been so sparse of creations this past week!  Pretty soon I will be able to share the creations that I have made for CHA...so that will be fun!  Thanks for continuing to return to my blog! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.

4 comments

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥