Afternoon Muse-ings

January 21, 2011

Happy Friday everyone!  I don't have a card to share with you today, because I am knee deep in stuff that I have to get ready for CHA and for some publications...but I do want to share a couple other things with you today!

First up...I have put the new Glitz Design collection, "Afternoon Muse" in its entirety on the Glitz blog today!  Be sure to head over and check it out....because you could win the entire collection!!  Just click on the photo to take you there:
Isn't it freaking fantastic?!  You are going to LOVE being able to see it up close and personal on the Glitz blog!

And second...I posted my latest engagement session on my photography blog!  I would love for you to hop on over and check it out.  I think I might even beg you to leave me a comment on the blog if you so fancy...as I have just started to post on it more regularly and it is kind-of in dire need of them! Tee hee! Click on the photo to take you to my photography blog!
Well, I better get going for now!  Have an awesome rest of your day! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.

3 comments

  1. Wow. Lea, what a gorgeous photo! And, I'm really, really loving what Glitz has been putting out...just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing shot! You have such a creative eye. Are you going to CHA? I will be there in the Spellbinders booth! I would LOVE to meet you. And I saw you won my Love Chapter set by LOC. I can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥