Laced with {Thanks}

January 26, 2011

Happy Wednesday everyone!!  Well, my packages are all sent off to GCD Studios and Glitz Design, and I am wiping off the paper dust & glitter...and coming up for some air! Tee hee!  I still have some other things to get done, but those were the pressure cookers...and I am happy to say that everything turned out well!

I will start sharing the Glitz Design projects on Saturday, but I do have one little peek that I would like to share with you today!  It uses some product for my Stamper's Dream DT work, and Mojo Monday #175!  {And it is some Laced with Grace in action...LOVE this new line!}
"Thanks" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper/Paper Layers/Jewels: Glitz Design (Laced with Grace: Floral) 
Stamps: JustRite (You're So Sweet 2" round set) & Glitz Design (Love Games clear stamps)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: moss green, chestnut) 
Flower/Leaves: Prima
Pins: Maya Road (clear top) & craft supply (green top)
Ribbon/Ric-Rac/Lace/sandpaper: craft supply

I am not going to post the instructions for this one, but I just wanted to make a point that you don't have to use the round JustRite sets only on circles.  For the sentiment tag, I stamped the JustRite round stamper first.  Then I stamped the banner over top of the round area that I wanted to showcase, and cut it out!  It was as easy as pie, and gives you another option for using the versatile JustRite stampers!  So, don't be afraid to step away from the circle and use them in a different and fun way!

Thanks for taking a moment to check out my blog today!  I will have more to share in the next day or so...along with my savings post for the week!  Still going strong on trying to save a buck for my family!  Have a wonderful rest of your day! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L. 

P.S. Don't forget that you still have time to win the three latest Glitz Design collections!  Follow these links and follow the posting instructions!

5 comments

  1. What a gorgeous card Lea! Love the pretty details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it looks like you sprinkled sugar all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmmm....SO sweet, Lea! And I love it that you didn't use the round stamp in a circle on this card!!! Gorgeous...simply gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh this is soooo pretty....sooooooo soooooo pretty....I cannot wait to get this line... I need that flower...and those sugary leaves...oh gorgeousness!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥