Taylored Expression Release Day!!

January 7, 2011

Happy Friday everyone!!  Today is an exciting day, because I get to play along with the rest of the baker's dozen and show you some cards using two of the latest Taylored Expression stamp sets!  Yay!!  Everything should be ready to order, so get to shopping!!  Today is also an exciting day, because Cath featured me on the latest Moxie Fab Blog post, Inspiring Lovelies from Around the Blogsphere!  And guess what....it is the card that I made when revealing that I was the guest DT member for Taylored Expressions!  I would love for you to go and check out the post! 

The first card I am going to share with you uses the new stamp set called "New Beginnings".  This is such a pretty and whimsical set...it makes me {sigh} a little.  Beautiful sentiments, flowers and butterflies...could you ask for me?!  Why yes...you can!  Because it also has a label/frame stamp with a matching die to cut out said label/frame.  Awesome!  I also used some of the papers from the Valentine Project Pantry kit!  I used Twisted Cards Sketch #40 as inspiration, and here is what I came up with:
"Live the Life You've Imagine" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Be My Valentine: Irresistible & Love Letters) 
Stamps/Steel Label Die: Taylored Expressions (New Beginnings set, Frame It Up 1 die) 
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: celadon & Chalk: rose coral) & Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black) 
Ribbon: American Crafts
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Kaiser Craft 
Glitter: DecoArt
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Border Punch: Fiskars (Apron Lace) 
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft 

For  my second card, I used the new stamp set "Kid at Heart".  This set is SO ca-ute!  Cute little punny sentiments with cute little images and a cute little frame to finish it off.  Love it!  Any kid {or adult for that matter} would love to get a sweet Valentine using this stamp set!  I also used some more papers from the Valentine Project Pantry kit for it.  Here is the end result: 
"Loads of Love" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Be My Valentine: Dearest) 
Stamps: Taylored Expressions (Kid at Heart set) 
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: cranberry) & Tsukineko (Dye: dandelion & Versafine: onyx black) 
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Button: Papertrey Ink
Twine: Darice Inc. 
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs
Glitter: Ranger Stickles
Corner Rounder: EK Success

That is all I have to share with you for now!  I will be using these beautiful new stamps in the near future though...so keep checking back!

Here is a link to all the Taylored Expression designers, in case you want to go directly from my blog!
Now, time to head on over to Taylored Expressions and get a little shopping in!  Or, head on over to the Taylored Expressions blog for tons more inspiration!  I hope that you have a wonderful last day of the week! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

14 comments

  1. Oh my goodness...I just love those sparkly butterflies!! And the rhinestone tires on that cute truck is absolutely genius! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea, your cards are DARLING! I love your bright, happy colors and the papers you chose are wonderful. Fab details and we are so glad to have you join us! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness Lea!! Your cards are absolutely stunning! I love the roses in the ribbon, so pretty and your Valentine is too cute! AND, I just love your photographs - so bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea! You SO totally ROCK! I ADORE the glittery butterflies and the roses on the first, but the second card...TOTALLY makes me smile! LOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards Lea. Great colors and images. Love the blings. Congrats on being featured on MFW. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning!!!! I love the ribbon treatment on the first card with those two sweet mini roses, and the bling for truck wheels on the second card is super crafty!!!!!!!!! SO FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on all your good news! your cards are super!! I love the gem tires on the dump truck, awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just gorgeous, Lea! LOVE that little truck! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such great cards!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards! So cheerful - they're sure to brighten up someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh...your cards are just STUNNING!!! The truck Valentine is just absolutely adorable too! So happy you are our Guest Designer...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeously CUTE, Lea! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥