Dreams Believed are Dreams Achieved

March 3, 2011

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Man, this week is just flying on by, isn't it?!  I have had a super busy one so far, and I have already had a super busy day with even more to come later on.  It's all good though...I like being busy!

Before I get to my card, don't forget that I still have some stamp sets for sale for really cheap....I really want them to find good homes!  I have either never used them, barely used them, or just don't use them any longer...and they need some stamping love!!  Tee hee!  To see what is still available, please CLICK HERE!!!

Now, moving on.  Today I have my card for CPS Sketch 207 to share with you.  I am loving this card...the colors are not a combo I have used together before, and I like it!!  
"Dreams Believed are Dreams Achieved" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics (aqua, gray) & Papertrey Ink (white)
Paper: My Mind's Eye (Lush: Red Medium Polka Dots)
Stamps/Button: Papertrey Ink (Been Boo'd & For the Graduate sets)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: turquoise) & Tsukineko (Versamark)
Embossing Powder: Stampendous! (detail white)
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Twine: Darice Inc.
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs
Glitter: DecoArt
Instructions:  Fold teal paper in half to make card base.  Cut gray cardstock slightly smaller, tie ribbon around the top and adhere to the front.  Add a button to the middle of the bow using twine.  Cut three blocks of red polka dot paper and adhere to the bottom.  Stamp the sentiment above the blocks, cover in embossing powder, and then heat set.  Stamp the stars to white cardstock, cut out and cover in glitter.  Adhere one to each red dot block, and accent the center of each one with a red jewel. 

Well, I am sorry this has to be so short and sweet....but I gotta go!  Having my friend and her two daughters over for lunch today and want to make sure everything is ready!  Then I have a meeting with some prospective wedding clients....so today is a good day! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

10 comments

  1. What a fabulous color combination! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card has such a great design & the color combo is so unique! I really REALLY love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING Lea! Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun card, like always ;) Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Loving the aqua and red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I like the color combination. The stars are FANTASTIC! Enjoy your good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE the way you create, using so many different card making styles! This is fantastic - the colour combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen an 'out for publication' notice quite like this but I like it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥