GCD CHA Samples

March 23, 2011

Hi everyone!  Today I have six cards to share with you that were done for the GCD Studios booth at CHA!  First up is the card I created using Animal Crackers for Boys.  I filled in the chip-arted hearts with a white pen!  Easy as pie, and really helps them stand out!
Next up is my card using Animal Crackers for Girls!  These papers are so cute and sweet...they make such lovely baby cards!  I used the same technique as above to fill in the chip-arted flowers on the heart, but then also glittered the heat and added some jewels!! 
Up next is the card I created for the Funhouse collection.  This paper collection is SO much fun to use...I just love the amazing colors and fun patterns it has!  For this one I just chip-arted the stars and then painted over.  I didn't feel any need to color them in...they stood out enough as is!
Up next is a fun little card using the Scandia Jul paper collection.  I just ADORE this Christmas themed collection.  The colors are fabulous and the patterns are awesome!
I used the new Soul Food papers for this card, and they are fabulous!  To get the scalloped border, I just cut off one edge of a chipboard scalloped frame from the Chip Art collection.  They are perfect for the card maker who loves to use fun borders!
And one more using the Soul Food collection...I love the fact that the collection includes fun and bright colors, as well as rich and muted tones as well!  Very versatile!
Thanks for checking out my CHA creations!  Hope you enjoyed them!

Until later,
~Lea L.

7 comments

  1. What a lovely set of cards.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wonderful creations dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I just LOVE every single one of these!! Gor-jus!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm probably the last person to say so, but just flipped though this month's Cricut magazine and all of my favorites are by you! I didn't even have to look at the author, you have your own unique style. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow , so creative in a way that you can make all of them so attractive..! Love !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow , so creative in a way that you can make all of them so attractive..! Love !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥