A Prayer for You

March 14, 2011

I know...another Monday post!!  Crazy, huh?  Before I get going on this post, if you are looking for my Lawn Fawn sneak peek of "Critters in the Forest", then please scroll down to the next post or CLICK HERE.

Today I also have my card to share with you for Stamper's Dream!  I used some fabulous JustRite Stampers stamps and steel dies for my card.  I also used the current Tuesday Trigger: Oh So Lovely challenge from Moxie Fab....I just LOVE the inspiration photo!!  Here is what I came up with:
"A Prayer for You" supplies: 
cardstock: Core'dinations (mint green), Bazzill Basics (orange) & Papertrey Ink (cream) 
Paper: Glitz Design (Laced With Grace: polka)
Stamps: JustRite Stampers (Heart to Heart Borders & Centers set) & Skipping Stones Design (Grunge set)
Ink: CTMH (Pigment: vanilla cream) & Clearsnap (Pigment: apple green) 
Chipboard: Rusty Pickle
Pin: Maya Road
Twine: Darice Inc. 
Flower: Prima
Button: Basic Grey
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Steel Die: JustRite custom dies by Spellbinders (Happy Everything Mini Tag Kit)
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Fold green cardstock in half to make card base, and round the bottom corners.  Stamp the woodgrain background to the middle of the card.  Cover a chipboard heart with orange dotted paper, sand the edges, and adhere to the front.  Stamp the sentiment to cream cardstock, diecut it, and adhere to the front, tucked slightly under the heart.  Diecut the outlined tag from orange cardstock, and adhere it over top of the sentiment cut, adding a tiny strip of foam adhesive to the right side of it.  Embellish the heart with a pin, paper flower and twine bow.  Tie twine through the middle of a green button, and adhere to the right side of the tag.  Add three pearls to the card front to finish. 

Here is the amazing Tuesday Trigger inspiration photo: 
Pretty fabulous, huh?  Well, that is all I have for you for now!!  I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day!  ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

17 comments

  1. That is one of my fave photos right now! LOVE how you used it for inspiration - and I adore that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo and your card is beautiful.

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect take from the inspiration photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea, you have amazing stuff. This card is so pretty and great job with the colors from the Tuesday Trigger! I am loving your lawn fawn card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS, Lea!! I read your blog everyday and you do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous.. beautiful, subtle layerings. So pretty the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color palette you used in this card and all those elements...yummy! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! This cards is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love all the tiny details -- and it's a great fit for that awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, I'm loving this one!! I love it! you did a great job with the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your work is a-mazing!!!
    What outstanding talent you have.
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I love your take on the trigger! All the little elements are just perfect.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that green with the little accent of orange! You did such a neat job with that trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing!!! colors!!!they are my favourite))))))and heart...super card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lea this is amazing...such a great use of the colours....I think it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My hubby is leaning over my shoulder now too - to see why I'm making ooh-ing noises at the screen :0)!! This is absolutely breathtaking. I love the cluster of elements - with the subtle sparkle, on an otherwise simple card - and your colours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥