Stamps For Sale!!! Come in and shop for some bargains!!

March 1, 2011

**I really want to get these last stamp sets sold and off my desk!! So...the way I have them priced out right now they are valued at $151...which is about half the normal cost already. If you really want them, I am willing to sell ALL OF THEM for $50, plus free shipping. Please email me at jnllawson @ bresnan.net if you are interested!!**

Hi all!  I have been cleaning out my room a bit, and thought that I might try and sell some of the stuff to those who might be interested.  It will all have a nice discount on it from the original price, I promise!

Shipping:  Shipping will be $2 per item within the US to at least cover a portion of the packing/shipping that I will have to do.  BUT, if you spend $50+....I will ship it for free, within the US!  What a deal, huh?   For international shipping, you will need to pay actual shipping costs.  We will discuss via email.

Payment:  I will take payment via Paypal only.  Please do not send me anything until I have confirmed your order to you, and given you the total with shipping first.  

I will list everything under a brand header, with the stamp set name, image and price.  Please email me, jnllawson @ bresnan.net (sorry for the spaces...I don't want spam) your wish list and I will get back to you as soon as possible to let you know what is and isn't available.  As things are purchased, I will come back to this post and delete it out.

Here is what I've got for sale {Please note, these items are used.  Most are BARELY used, but you might see some staining on the clear stamps if I used pigment inks on them}:

Cornish Heritage Farms- rubber stamps
**These are all pretty much impossible to find, now that CHF is out of business.  If you love these stamps, jump on these great deals now!!**
Ornamental Beauty: $24.99   $15
Gina K Designs- rubber stamps
Pressed Flowers: $23.95   $14


Unity Stamps- rubber stamps
This is the Time- mini: $18  $10
Embellished Season: $25  $15
My Sentiments Exactly- clear stamps
Be the Change: $14.99   $7

American Crafts- clear stamps
Snickerdoodle Large: $9.99   $5
Spritz Small: $5.99   $3
Our Craft Lounge- clear stamps
Mummy Xing: $14.99   $7

Kitchen Sink Stamps- clear stamps
Happy Birthday Cupcake: $15.95   $7

Basic Grey- clear stamps 
Two Scoops: $14.99   $7
Fauna: $11.99   $6

Clear Art Stamps- clear stamps
Sexy Numbers: $14.99   $7

That is everything for now!!  I hope you take advantage of these great deals!!
Thanks! 
Lea