Office Mini Cards + an Announcement!!

March 27, 2011

Happy Sunday everyone!!  How has your weekend been?  I hope a good one so far!!  Ours has been fun, and a little lazy...which I just LOVE!  So, I have a few different things to share today...and they are all pretty irrelevant from each other.

So, first up...I have been asked to be on the WPlus9 design team, and I couldn't be more thrilled!!  I am starting immediately, and will share my first card with you tomorrow for the start of the April release!!  Yay!  CLICK HERE to see the blog post at WPlus9 introducing me. 

Second, I just have a cute little office themed mini card set to share with you.  I wanted to break out some of these oldies but goodies from Lawn Fawn, and a mini set was the perfect choice for what I wanted to do.  I also created them for the Just Add Ink challenge #61, to just use stamps.  Well, I fudged it a little bit...and added a small rhinestone to each card.  They just kind-of needed it....:) 


"Office Mini Card set" supplies: 
Cardstock: The Paper Company
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Just My Type, Just My Type Too sets) 
Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black) & Clearsnap (Pigment: cranberry) 
Jewel: International Greetings USA
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Okay, so- I am going to leave off the instructions this time around.  I think the images are pretty self explanatory, and they are super simple cards to begin with.  I don't think they need a lot of explanation! Tee hee! I will tell you this...as a professional photographer- these cards about killed me, and it took me a bit to find out why.  I had to use two sheets of kraft cardstock to make these, and the sheets were not identical, even though coming from the exact same paper pack.  The color is slightly different, and the "texturing" of the kraft is really different.  I don't normally shoot images of my cards in RAW and with a custom white balance...because it just normally isn't necessary.  But, I was pulling my hair out with how different they were photographing from each other.  Gracious...it was a task! :) 

I also posted my latest engagement session on my photography blog!  I would love for you to check it out, and I would love some comments on the post.  So, if you have the time...I would love for you to head over and check it out.  Just click on the photo and it will take you on over to my photo blog: 
Well, that is all I have for you for now.  I hope you like my cute little card set, I hope you will check out this engagement session on my photo blog, and I can't wait to start sharing my WPlus9 cards with you! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.

8 comments

  1. Congrats to you! love your cute little cards, love your little touches of bling that you always add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea, your cards are adorable. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea, this is Rhonda. Ken and I took a great deal of time admiring your engagement photos of Jonny and Hollee..Looking forward to seeing lots of your work around town. See you tonight at CG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lea! Who wouldn't ask you to be in their DT? Your work is always a true work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over and left comments- great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on joining Wplus9! Your cards today are just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats--awesome news! Love the Lawn Fawn cards--super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea, this set of cards is just so super cute. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥